A collection of the ships, both active and decommissioned/retired/scuttled on MRO. (Ships, in this case, referring to romantic or platonic pairings or multi-ships of characters.) An Armada is a fleet of ships.
To add a ship, include the Ship Name in Sub-Heading 1, and sub-categories (Summary, Notable Threads, Trivia) in Sub-Heading 2. Please try to keep the ships in Alphabetical Order. (If you want to add someone else's ship, please run that by them first.)
A summary of the ship and what a reader can expect.
- That one where they meet
- Oh, and when they kiss the first time
- And their first fight. You totally have to read that one
- Things like alternate ship names
- Or which one canonically is a total bed-hog
- Or whatever other fun facts you might want to add
After being de-aged in the 2019-2020 De-Aging Epidemic, two young women struggling to find their footing in their new old lives crossed paths in the Xavier Woods. Despite a series of more complicated social connections between their older selves, Agnes and Vanessa met one another in a fresh start and thanks to an inhibitionless hot tub party and a soul-searching trip to Europe, they get to explore what their new lives might have in store.
- A Wild Insect Girl Appears!- Nessa and Agnes cross paths in the woods while trying to figure out their new lives.
- Hot Tub Time Machine Party- Inhibitionless flirting in swimsuits!
- Cliché Soul-Searching Backpacking Through Europe (But Gay)- Using Nessa's money to take a trip around Europe to learn about themselves and one another.
- Agnes and Vanessa both dated Rebecca Grey before de-aging, but since they considered their adult versions different people, they have elected to not make a big deal about "technically" sharing an ex-girlfriend.
In 2017 while Noel was a ward of Haven, Ranger became the head of security for Haven. Noel stole Ranger's boot and after he chased her into the rain he rolled his ankle and had to be carried back. Both of them lost their pants in Ranger's apartment. From there their relationship progressed until Ranger had Noel remove classified memories from his mind so they could kiss without her becoming privy to intel Ranger had sworn to keep secret.
After being de-aged the pair stayed together as they ran from SUPER to find the time to think through what they were being told. From there they stayed around each other for the better part of a month. Only a short break was in there before they met back up at a wedding where they were body swapped. They spent the next week as each other and following a Hot Tub party where—their inhibitions were lowered by someone's power—they admitted their feelings for each other and got ring tattoos before retiring to their apartment.
- The one where Noel steal's Ranger's boot and they wind up pantsless in his apartment. Ranger asks Noel to go dancing.
- The one where they go dancing and get as close to kissing as they can, without memories getting involved.
- The one where Ranger has Noel remove his classified memories and they can finally kiss.
- The one where they're body swapped!
- The one where they admit their feelings for each other and retire to bed while body swapped. Then again after they are themselves again.
- The ship name "Hugage" is based on their last names (Hunter/Gage)
- Also known as: USS Pantsless.
- The ship is a result of a cbox conversation about ships. Ghost said it was Noel and no one. Fuego said Ranger would "Dance her Home" in reference to their first thread together.
- One or both of them tends to lose their pants in almost every thread.
Starting way back in 2012 as a rebound hookup, this pair developed a closer partnership as X-Men upon their returns to New York. Their mutual attraction led to a friends-with-benefits situation that became a more emotionally-invested connection. After helping Rebecca get through the drama set off by a mutation-altered ex looking for revenge, the two explored a relationship in earnest, becoming more seriously committed and starting a small family of their own.
- Remembering Budapest- The first drunk hook-up overseas.
- FWB- Post-Mission hormones and attraction lead to an arrangement.
- ViewTube and No Chill- Bonding on the couch while Mirror meets Pixelbecky.
- The Knight Shift- Checking on Becca recovering from some drama and the eventual decision to date for real.
- Don't Tell Me- Breaking the news to Kalos that Mirrecca is going to have a baby.
- Just Right- The proposal thread.
- Also known as: Mirror Shield.
- The AV had a version of this ship that predated Mirrecca becoming an official couple, with Rebecca (Impact) and Jesse (Mirage) of the AV!X-Men.
- Keeping with themes of Rebecca and exhibitionism, she finds it hard not to think back to certain events while in the X-Jet, which is problematic when she finds students fooling around in the vehicle.
A tale of two ships, with Stephanie and Raine bonding as friends who both care for Steph's daughter Malia, and Silhouette and Zero as flirtatious nemeses of the criminal/vigilante variety.
- Wrong Place, Right Crime- Silhouette, the catburglar, meets Zero, the vigilante.
- Do It For Her- Steph, the single mother, meets Raine, the daycare attendant and friendship clicks.
- Questionable Outlets for Frustration- After a sexually frustrating night at the club, Silhouette and Zero play a flirty game of cat and mouse in a rich guy's mansion.
- Don't You Worry There My Honey- Raine is there for Steph when the mom is panicked about her daughter's fever.
- This ship also covers the shipping of their alter egos, Zero and Silhouette.
Content Warning: BDSM Themes
After begrudgingly befriending one another years earlier, Chrys recovered Tses's body after she was declared dead. After some mending, Tses's powers brought her back, but with no one left to care for her and no one she can trust, she falls into Chrysanthemum's care. The two form a domme/sub arrangement that becomes a more emotionally-founded relationship as they develop a comfortability and attachment to one another.
- Dollhouse- Tses returns to life and Chrysanthemum shows her the relief and pleasure of ceding control.
- How to Train Your Bratty Will-o'-the-Wisp- Chrys gets Tses more involved in The Syndicate and pushes her boundaries.
- Business Affairs- Taking Tses to work, Chrys and Tses address the jealousy and insecurities that come from an uncommitted relationship.
Meeting as teenagers, Agnes and Becca became fast friends and growing feelings developed their relationship into something more. After an AoS-influenced break, they stayed together through college and broke up when life took them on separate paths. They almost reunited when they returned, but the drama of carrying an affair and the baggage they carried kept it from succeeding. (And then Agnes came back, possessed by the Hive Queen and poised for manipulative revenge, but we don't talk about that here...)
- What's That Buzzing by Your Ear- Meeting in the Greenhouse.
- It's Been a Long Time Coming- An admission of feelings and the start of a relationship.
- Study Me!- Late night studying and teenage hormones and things a librarian would disapprove of.
- Why Say Hello When You Never Said Goodbye?- After years apart, they cross paths at a wine bar for dates (but not with each other.)
- I'm Certain That I'm Yours- The night after making an affair official and committing to trying again.
- Seja Minha Primeira e Única Amor, Por Favor- The wear and tear of an affair is clearly still having an affect on Becnes.
- Agnes helped Becca make a Pixelbecky video about How To Be Friends With Your Ex, which was complicated when they slept together later that night.
- Because of their first time, Becca is still sensitive to the notion of sex in libraries. This was also the first exhibitionist act she was involved in.
An on-again-off-again relationship that started with a cop and a conman. Nate tried reforming himself under a new name, but when his past came out, it created tension that eventually broke the couple up. Years later, they reconnected as friends and once or twice almost made it work, but they were always the couple who just never quite seemed at the right place in each other's lives to make it stick.
- Bumping Into Someone New- A first meeting way back when.
- Ooey-Gooey, Lovey-Dovey- Valentine's Day fluff and some sharing time.
- 6,292 Subway Cars in New York... and yet...- An emotional reunion after things got cold thanks to the Stephen Graves reveal.
- It's Been a While- Reconnecting after a long break (and prison.)
- Making Real Progress- Nate using Haven business as an excuse to check on Quin.
- Farewell, to the Girl from the Park Castle- Nate's goodbye to Quin.